Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hooray!!!!!

My hubs got a part time job and I have started selling Scentsy!! Yay for a small amount of money to help us out. I feel very blessed for these simple jobs to have entered our lives in such times of need. They should help us get through the end of the year. And great timing because our oven broke today. Haha oh life, it's just wonderful isn't it? Really though, I am so grateful that we will be able to have just a little extra money to provide for the simple things and repair the broken ones :). Heavenly Father will always provide a way.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. I'm so happy for you guys. We've been struggling with unemployment, too, and it adds such an unnecessary stress to the battle we're already fighting. Good luck with the Scentsy! Selling things like that is hard. Be patient with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your insight with us