Monday, November 28, 2011

My Testimony

I have never felt Heavenly Father's hand so powerfully in my life as I do right now. I have always known that Heavenly Father loves me and will provide for me but this past week I have actually seen his hand in my life. My husband and I have been trusting Heavenly Father more than ever before. We have gotten to the point in life where we have done everything humanly possible and we're relying on Heavenly Father to do the rest. It is hard and scary to rely on Heavenly Father but at the same time relieving and comforting. Heavenly Father is all-powerful, all-knowing, and loves us more than we can comprehend. I hope that if you do not know this that you will gain a testimony of it. Even though Heavenly Father wants the very best for us he cannot provide a perfect smooth sailing life. Just like we cannot protect our children from scraping their knee or bonking their head even though they are our most precious asset in life. We love them but they have agency and we cannot protect them from every hard thing. (I know not the best analogy but go with it). My husband and I have strong testimonies and do strive to do our best. We have been very stressed with several things in life and decided that we must completely turn to the Lord and trust in Him. He will never leave us. After months of heartache and pain our prayers were answered. We have been blessed with more than we could have imagined. Our trials are not over but Heavenly Father has shown us His hand. He has showed us that He will provide the way. He has showed us that our faith and trust in Him is real. I know Heavenly Father is real. I love Him. I trust Him. I rely on Him. I hope you know these things as well. I hope you rely on Him as strongly as I do. If you don't, please try. Do everything you can to follow Him. Obey His commandments. Serve Him. You do not and will not be perfect, I most certainly am not. You don't have to be. Heavenly Father knows your heart. He knows you are doing your very best. He will provide for you. It may not be today, it may not be this week, and it may not be this year. But one of these days, through your suffering and heartache, you will see His hand. You will feel His love. You will know He is real. I blog this post because I know it is true. I know it is real and I want so badly for you to know it is real and true. Heavenly Father loves you. He loves your husband. He hurts to see you cry and ache but He knows it is for your good and that you will become better because of this. Give Heavenly Father your trust, He will never let you down. I promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your insight with us